If you have a problem with the ActiveX cab file installing please follow the instructions below.
• Click the tools option in I.E. Then <Internet Options>
• In the Security Tab, click <Custom Level>. The Security Settings screen is displayed.
• Under <ActiveX controls and plug-ins>, set all items to <Enable> or <Prompt>if you have a Prompt option. ( pic. Right)
• Click <OK> to apply the setting and close the <Security Settings> screen.
• Click <OK> to close Internet Options dialogue.
Go to the Demo page and follow the on-screen instructions.
Note Windows Vista users might need to disable protected mode in I.E.
If you are still having problems please contact us with the details of your OS. And the demo you wish to view.